So we just watched the first two episodes of Leverage…
Found family, witty dialogue, heists, feels already developing…
I’m in. :)
Mass Effect Graphics Battle - MEGB Tag
Round one ► One Character : David Anderson
"Human imagination rising to meet our desires. We pay a price for that curiosity, that drive. Our relationships suffer. People we love suffer. But that’s reality and it’s worth the cost. I must have thought it was…
I guess I still do.”
Marcus, EDI, and the geth, or “Lost spreads the pain around.”
Organic sound waves are flexible things, stretching out and spiking at intervals that vary depending on species, on context—even on shape.
EDI sits in the bar, the unit’s visual sensors offline and hands spread across the small space in front of her, tracing the patterns that form, flare, and die away.
MASSIVE EMOTIONAL COMPROMISATION.
Sure, I’ll watch the TMNT season finale, I said. Even though I’m still crying over the geth and EDI, I can take whatever this kid’s cartoon has to dish out, I said.
SO WRONG. SO VERY WRONG. SO VERY, VERY WRONG.
In which Marcus surfs the Gethnet, takes down a Reaper, and then these recaps go to a dark place and I cry a lot. You have been warned.
Sometimes all you need is a hug.
So, it seems 500 of you have made the questionable decision to follow this blog, and I’m glad you’re here.
Which means it is appreciation giveaway time! :)
RULES - PLEASE READ FIRST
1. You must already be following me at the time of this post to qualify. Not trying to be a jerk, but this is intended as a gesture of appreciation for my existing followers.
2. Up to two entries per follower, one for a like and another for a reblog. You may reblog more than once if you like, but it won’t increase your odds.
3. You must be willing to provide me with a complete shipping address to which I can send your chosen prize.
3. Giveaway ends Tuesday, September 30 at 8:00 pm EDT.
4. 5 total prize winners will be chosen at random using the generator at random.org. Prizes are as specified below. Second prize winners not from the US might have to choose alternate (but equivalent) Godiva goodies depending on availability. If a first prize winner would prefer second prize, they may substitute.
Two First Prize winners will each get a Saints Row hoodie from Insert Coin (available in sizes S-3XL)
Three Second Prize winners will each receive their choice of one of the following truffle assortments from Godivia:
- 12 pc. Signature (Aztec Spice, Salted Caramel, Milk Chocolate Mousse, Crème Brulee, Strawberry Tarte, Dark Chocolate, Hazelnut Crunch, and Salted Almond)
- 12 pc Ultimate (Caramel Apple Tarte, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Éclair, Chocolate Lava Cake, Chocolate Soufflé, Crème Brulee, Red Velvet Cake, Strawberry Tarte, and Dark Chocolate Vanilla Mousse)
- 12 pc Dark (Cappuccino, Aztec Spice, Double Chocolate Raspberry, Salted Caramel, Black Forest Cake, Dark Chocolate Vanilla Mousse, Chocolate Soufflé, and Extra Dark Chocolate)
Good luck and thanks for following me!